YVRA 1965 L'Essence de Flamboyance Eau de Parfum 100mlRegular price 1.450 SEK
From the dawn of early reminiscence, Yvo van Regteren Altena has reveled in the world of scent. Traveling the globe as a lifestyle journalist, he met perfume virtuosi, the world’s great ‘noses’, and was privileged to unlock the secrets behind spellbinding scents. His knowledge and passion was bottled in 2015, his dream creation: YVRA 1958.
YVRA 1965 L’Essence de Flamboyance in honour of Porfirio Rubirosa, is a seductive fragrance dedicated to the most famous playboy of the 20th century. A jet-set pioneer, charmer, race car driver and talented polo player, Rubirosa executed a sense of danger, romance and adventure. Sophisticated, refined and very distinctive, this fragrance is ideal for black tie events throughout the year.
- Top notes:
Pink pepper, saffron, nutmeg
- Middle notes: Leather, incense, labdanum
- Base notes: Patchouli, cedar, amber
- Description: Woody, spicy leather
- Usage: Night time only, throughout the year
- Perfumer: Yvo van Regteren Altena
- Made in Netherlands
SIZE & CARE
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and temperature fluctuations
- Spray onto pulse points